Warehouse mezzanines from Option III can transform unused overhead space to improve workflow and productivity, and provide your employees with the room they need to work efficiently.
Gain More Space with Warehouse Mezzanines
You can gain valuable working, office, storage, or manufacturing spaces at a lower cost of new construction. Option III can design and install a mezzanine that can help you put this space to work with minimal interruption.
A challenge facing distribution centers and manufacturing facilities is outgrowing your space. If you’ve been in your facility for awhile, you understand the challenge of keeping up with space demands. A warehouse mezzanine is an easy way to add space. This isn’t a short-term plan — you can add a substantial amount of permanent space with a mezzanine. This can keep you in your current warehouse or distribution center many extra years.
Easy to install, move and expand, mezzanines install in much less time than new construction and can reduce the disruption of your business. Free-standing, building-supported, rack-supported or shelving-supported, mezzanines offer solutions for everything from records storage to shelving systems or pre-engineered offices.
Advantages of a Mezzanine:
- Maximize existing space without expanding your facility
- The design can accommodate lighting, sprinkler pipe, HVAC ducts, electrical and computer conduit
- The mezzanine can be designed to meet your space requirements and modified to meet future needs
- Integrate with other warehouse shelving, rack, vertical lifts, carousels, flow rack, modular offices, conveyors and more
- Can be disassembled and moved to another location